Dental & Vision
Dental & Vision Information
3 Reasons for Vision Insurance
Just like dental insurance, vision insurance promotes good health. Eye exams are considered preventive care and plans typically cover most, if not all, of the exam cost. Scheduling regular exams helps your eye doctor identify vision correction needs, changes inside the eye and early stages of eye diseases, such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
During an eye exam, doctors often detect serious medical problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, some cancers, autoimmune diseases, thyroid issues and high cholesterol. Catching these illnesses at an early stage may reduce medical treatment costs.
Before enrolling in vision insurance, know your vision care needs for the next 12 months. Do you or your covered dependents need prescription eyeglasses or contacts, LASIK surgery or eye exams? Check the plan benefits to understand the coverage. Basic plans may cover only eye exams and offer discounts on prescription eyewear. Comprehensive vision plans can provide basic coverage plus offer discounts toward LASIK vision correction and extra prescription glasses.
Find a vision plan that works for all your needs to keep your eyes healthy no matter where you are in life.
Dental insurance is a crucial component in safeguarding you and your family’s overall health. Dental coverage is also a significant factor in dental visits and overall well-being.
The cost of dental care has steadily risen in dental offices across the country. The bottom line is dental care is expensive and the best way to help pay for it is to have a good dental insurance plan which helps in reducing the costs of maintaining a healthy mouth. Healthy teeth and gums do more than providing you with a great smile. A good dental insurance plan is a smart way to keep the whole body healthy.
8 Reasons for Dental
- Protects your smile.
- Dental insurance exists just like any other insurance. It helps you protect your assets and manage your risks. IF something were to happen, insurance is there to help control the costs.
- Dental health is linked to overall health.
- That’s kind of a big deal! Many systemic diseases such as diabetes, leukemia, cancer, heart disease, and kidney disease – have oral characteristics that can be detected by the dentist just with an oral exam.
- Folks are more likely to go to the dentist when they have insurance.
- By seeing your dentist regularly, you can catch dental problems before they get too serious and require more extensive and expensive procedures
- Helps you keep your teeth!
- Gum disease and tooth decay lead to tooth loss. These issues are most effectively treated by a dental professional.
- Enjoy a little peace of mind.
- Let’s say you have a dental emergency like a chipped tooth, tooth pain or you lost a tooth. You may be less worried about the financial burden of fixing the problem knowing you have dental insurance.
- Minimize your dental out-of-pocket expenses.
- Crowns, bridges, implants, dentals, root canals and other major issues are spendy. Finding a plan that will help minimize those costs can be very beneficial to your pocket book.
- Boost your confidence!
- A healthier, whiter smile and better breath may help you and your loved one feel a little more confident.
- YOU ARE WORTH IT!